CFO & Corporate Secretary
- Current President, CEO and Chairman of Everton Resources Inc., a publicly-traded junior mining exploration company focusing in the Dominican Republic, a position which he has held since December 2003
- Past President, CEO and Chairman of Majescor
- Former Vice-President at BMO Nesbitt Burns where he specialized in private portfolio and mining investments
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce degree (Major in Finance) from the University of Ottawa in 1983
- More than twenty-five years of experience in the management and financing of public junior mining companies
CFO & Corporate Secretary
- financial professional with specialization in finance and accounting having spent over 25 years in public accounting
- former CFO of Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. (NYSE/TSX: PZG) having contributed to the development of the company from a private enterprise through private capital raising and 2 public listings overseeing $30 million in equity financing. Paramount Gold was later acquired by Coeur Mining (NYS:CDE) for $200 million.
- former CFO of Crestwell Resources (CSE: CER).
- He has over 20 years of experience in the Canadian and international mineral exploration and mining sectors, providing advice to major and junior exploration and mining companies and to several governments.
- He has worked in 20 countries on a variety of base and precious metal
deposits types, including volcanogenic massive sulphide (VMS), porphyry
copper-gold, magmatic nickel-copper sulphide, and magmatic platinum group
- He has authored or co-authored 40 journal papers, as well as over 60 qualifying reports, abstracts, and maps on metallic mineral deposits and related topics. He is a Fellow of the Society of Economic Geologists, and an Adjunct Professor at the University of Windsor and Laurentian University in Canada.
- Senior geoscientist with the James Bay Joint Action Mining Committee (TJCM) of Chibougamau and its wholly-owned applied research facility, the Centre d'Étude Appliqué du Quaternaire (2003-2011)
- TJCM senior mining industry adviser to Makivik Corp. (2009-2011)
- Senior technical adviser and QP, Focus Metals Inc. (2011)
- Past President and CEO of Majescor Resources Inc. (2006-2009)
- Consulting Quaternary geoscientist and exploration geochemist, Ontario, Nunavut, and Central Africa (2001-2003)
- Managed Asquith Resources' Central African Republic gold exploration program from 1996 through to the successful takeover by Axmin Inc. in 2000
- Senior Quaternary geoscientist on regional drift-based surveys (Ontario Geological Survey; Geological Survey of Canada; Quebec Ministry of Natural Resources (1985-1996)
- B.Sc.H. (University of Ottawa) and M.Sc. (McGill) degrees focusing on applied Quaternary geology and exploration geochemistry
- P.Geo (Québec and Ontario)